There are a lot of interior designers in the Dallas area and deciding on the right one can be a daunting task. I hope these steps help you find the best Dallas interior designer for your project.
- Do an internet search for interior designers in your area.
- Look at their portfolio and see if you like what they do. Look to see if they do different looks.
- Can they create a special environment just for you?.
- How much experience do they have?.
- Are they a professional member of ASID American Society of Interior Designers)? Have they past the NCIDQ exam?.
- Read their reviews. What do their clients say?.
- Interview more than one designer to see how their personallity works with yours. Do they ask questions to find out what YOU like?.
- Can they handle all parts of your project (furniture, window coverings, accessories, purchasing, ordering, delivery, setup, service, architectural design and remodeling)?.
- Find out how they work and read their contract.
- How do they buy furniture? Do they have the ability to save you money?.