12 Mar What Do I Need to Know Before Furnishing My New Home?
Here are some things you should know before you start furnishing your new home.
Below is a list of things to think about before you furnish your new home. We also have a report on what you need to know before you furnish your home.
You can download your free report here.
1. What are the sizes of the rooms you plan to furnish?
2. Where are the windows and doors in the room?
3. What furniture styles do you like best?
4. What colors do you and the other people who live in your home like?
5. What colors do you and yours dislike?
6. What color wood do you like?
7. Do you like wood, iron, glass or marble table tops?
8. How many people would be seated in the room?
9. Do you have a floor plan or do you need to hire an interior designer to help you with that?
10. How high are your ceilings? This is important to know because it may affect the height of some of your artwork or furniture pieces.
11. Will you need a rug to pull the furnishings together in the room?
12. What is the focal point in the room? Hint: There can be more than one.
What Do I Need to Know Before Furnishing My New Home? Find out here.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE DECORATING REPORT HERE