Master Bathroom into a Luxury Spa
Find out how to turn your master bathroom into a luxury high-end spa
How many people enjoy going to a spa? Most people do enjoy it. You get a feeling of calm and relaxation. Why not turn your Master Bathroom into your spa?
Here are some ideas to turn your bathroom into a spa. Your main goal may be to hire a professional interior designer who is creative and knows what your dream bath/spa is.
1. You may want to use a calm neutral or white monochromatic theme in your bath area.
2. You may want to keep an uncluttered look and keep it simple.
3. You may want to include a large walk-in shower with a vertical whirlpool. What is a vertical whirlpool? It is a shower that has body jets and multiple shower heads.
4. You may want to include a heated floor, heated towel bars, and a sauna. You can find heated towel bars that stand alone for much less than a built-in.
5. If you have the room, you may also want to add a hot tub directly from your bath area.
6. You may want to use scented soaps or scented candles to
give a pleasing smell and wonderful aroma to the room.
7. You may want to use a white noise machine that will have the sound of gentle rain, ocean waves, or a waterfall to help you zone out and relax.
8. Or you could just have relaxing music playing in the background.
9. You may want to add furniture to your spa- bathroom. If you have room for a unique chair and pretty floor lamp, it will give the whole room a nice touch and make it a more relaxing atmosphere.
Bookshelves and comfortable seating such as a padded chaise will give your Master Bath a more spa-like feeling. When you finish your bath or shower, you can wrap yourself in a comfortable robe, cozy up with a throw, and maybe even have a nice foot soak while you are reading or listening to music
The wonderful window chaise above makes a great place to stretch out and relax.
If you want to have the bathroom of your dreams, find an interior designer to help you. They can lay out a floor plan, and help pick out the paint colors, the tile, the flooring, the lighting, and even the cabinets. They can also see if there is room to use a nice piece of furniture and design the window treatment if needed.
Give me a call and we can talk about helping you with your Dallas area home: 469-269-3625
Master Bathroom into a Luxury Spa – By Foran Interior Design – Call Today: 469-269-3625